While Daddu.Net values open communication with visitors through the posts, some rules have been put in place to ensure an informative, fun and safe environment by all.
By posting a comment on Daddu.Net, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. Daddu.Net reserves the right to moderate comments before they appear live on the site.
2. You will not submit spam comments that are irrelevant to the post, overly commercial messages, or excessive links.
3. Your comments will not be abusive, hate-driven, or blatantly insulting of either the post author or other visitors.
4. You will not impersonate any other individual (or company) through the contact information included in your blog comment.
5. Daddu.Net reserves the right to edit or delete any comment felt to be a violation of these terms at any time and for any reason, at the discretion of the site owner. This includes but is not limited to spam, inappropriate or abusive language, and hate speech against any individual or group on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, or any related grounds. This includes anything that could be construed as a threat.
Daddu.Net staff reserves the right to ban those who repeatedly violate these terms from posting any future comments on the site.
We encourage conversations and even debates among our readers in our comments section, but we ask that you respect each other and help us maintain high comment standards here at Daddu.Net for the benefit of everyone.
You also warrant that you are the original author of your comments (or that you have the right to post such comments), and that you are solely responsible for any comments you post to this site. You agree not to hold Daddu.Net responsible for the content contained in any user-generated comments appearing on the site.
This comment policy was last updated May 18thth, 2014 and is subject to change.